To support our Creative Center we are looking for a
WATCH DESIGNER – SPORT WATCHES(M/F — 100%)
The designer will be responsible for managing various watch design projects. He/she will be involved in all project related interaction with various departments (Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Purchasing, and Suppliers) and is part of the project team.
As the main focus will be the sports watch lines of the IWC brand an interest and understanding and interest of technology (in and outside the watch industry) and new materials is of great importance.This position reports directly to Department Manager Watch Design.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- The watch designer takes design responsibility for individual watches/editions or entire product families of the IWC watch Portfolio, and handles the following aspects of the design process:
- Initial design and market research
- Concept creation (watch and movement aesthetics)
- Design and visualization
- Creation of 3D models and renderings
- Creation of semi-technical drawings and specification drawings
- Development of files for rapid prototyping and prototyping (2D & 3D) presentations