These cute Keen sandals caught our attention while we were online searching for something completely different. What a happy surprise! You may associate Keen sandals with the serviceable sport sandals many of us know and love. While these score a lot more style points than some of their clunkier cousins, Keen clearly is still keeping comfort at the forefront. We noticed online reviewers giving the Keen Elle high marks, so we decided to try them ourselves. Here’s what we like about them:
- Elastic straps make them easy to slip on and off. This could be a big plus for folks with dexterity issues as there are no fasteners to fuss with. The elastic is also just the right combination of firm and forgiving – sandals stay securely on the foot, but stretch nicely to accommodate a variety of foot shapes, bunions, and feet that swell.
- EVA footbeds offer good arch support combined with a nicely cushioned feel underfoot. Not too firm, not too soft…even Goldilocks would approve.
- Jute-infused rubber outsoles have surprisingly good traction, but their low profile doesn’t interfere with the sandal’s overall fashion sense.
- Eco-friendly materials – straps are made from 100% PET plastic bottles.
- Versatile, easy to wear styling. Pair these Keen sandals with jeans, shorts, or a sundress and always look beautifully put together.
Need more toe coverage for longer walks and hikes? Check out our Keen Rose sandal review! In the market for a new hiking boot with great support and comfortable fit? See our review of Keen Terradora hiking footwear.
Have you worn the Keen Elle sandal? If so, please leave a comment – we’d love to know your thoughts.
Spread the love